When leasing a car/truck/rv what type of insurence one need.

When leasing a car, there are several insurance requirements needed when leasing a car/truck lease. All car leases require that you carry substantial insurance requirements. Not only are you required to carry liability insurance, but you are also required to obtain collision and comprehensive coverage . In most cases, you will need to include the finance company as an additional insured party on the insurance policy.An additional type of insurance that may be required to carry is gap insurance. Gap insurance coverage is a good idea even if it is not required by your lease finance company. Gap insurance covers the car if it is totaled or damaged beyond repair before the end of the lease term. Even if the car is totaled, you are still considered liable for the entire lease, in addition to the value of the car. Gap insurance covers the difference between the value of the car and the actual lease. GAP insurance is not mandatory.

This is one more disadvantage in leasing compare to buying. Auto lease insurance is usually more expensive than insurance you might carry on a car you purchase because of the requirements from the leasing company. As a result, it is always a good idea to comparison shop before agreeing to an insurance policy and even once you have car lease insurance in place, you should evaluate your policy and lease insurance rates annually to determine if you are still getting the best deal possible, The medical coverage of your auto insurance policy pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages. An insurance policy is comprised of five or six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. Most auto insurance policies are for a minimum of six months to a year. Your auto insurance company should notify you by regular mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your insurance premium. Before one need to do home work, check around, call different insurance companies, check with your banks, lending companies. Be safe, make sure you have enough coverage's In addition get towing coverage especially if you are buying a used Car/Truck/Rv. I was an Insurance Agent for Prudential Insurance Company of America, So, I know and I tell my client to carry sufficient insurance for you home/Autos/Rental Insurance for your apartments if you living in an Apartment or Condo.,as well one must have enough coverage on health insurance. This is a big subject I can write a book on various insurances policies.

Click Here